Starting a WordPress website is very easy with all the handy tools available these days. However, finding the right hosting provider can be a tricky decision, especially for beginners. Most people, who are getting started with a WordPress website or personal blog, go for shared hosting because it is the most affordable option among the lot. However, it may come with some downsides in terms of privacy, low bandwidth, and limited features.
Hosting a WordPress website on the best Windows VPS server can help to eliminate such issues while keeping the costs under control. VPS server hosting is more reliable in terms of performance and uptime when compared to shared server hosting. Besides, they also offer superior privacy and security features while not costing as high as a dedicated server hosting service does.
Another major benefit of Windows VPS hosting is that you can scale the system resources, such as RAM, disk space, CPU, and bandwidth, later as needed. Below are some of the most striking benefits of choosing the best Windows VPS for hosting a WordPress website.
What Makes Windows VPS Great for WordPress Hosting
- Smoother website performance with dedicated system resources
- No redundant migration necessary to upgrade the VPS plan at a later point of time
- Easy to set up with tools like Microsoft Web Platform Installer, Microsoft Web Application Gallery, etc.
- Full administrative access to the Windows VPS account to manage the web hosting environment as required
- Options to tweak the security settings in the VPS server to bolster the privacy features of the website
- Allows building custom WordPress web hosting environment as per your requirements
- Lets you adjust the server settings to support different upload sizes or configure how it manages certain user requests
- Supports running any preferred custom scripts or third-party applications on the Windows VPS server