Repair Exchange 2013 database
Several businesspersons are frequently using Exchange Server. However, same as other email clients' databases, the Exchange database is also vulnerable to corruption. Recently several users have faced issues with Exchange 2013 as it is reaching the end of life in 2023, and users are seeking a solution to repair Exchange 2013 database.
If you're built techy, then you may be aware that there are no manual solutions available for this task. But several vendors on the internet offer automated solutions to repair the Exchange 2013 database, and the Shoviv Exchange Recovery Manager tool is top of every professional's listicle.
It is an automated software specially developed for Exchange administrators and businesspeople. The software allows you to repair Exchange databases of any version, and you can even import them into different Exchange Server or Office 365 users.
During the repairing process, the tool offers several user-oriented features to enhance the user experience and help users to get desired results. Some of its glances are as follows:
- You're enabled to add and repair multiple Exchange databases in a single go.
- There is no restriction on adding mailbox size.
- You can filter unwanted emails on the date range and class-based message criteria.
Install and use the tool's free version to know more about the software's working and features.
- Exchange 2010 to exchange 2016 Migration
- Migrate Exchange 2010 to 2019
- Exchange 2013 to exchange 2016 migration
- Exchange 2013 to Exchange 2019 migration
- Migrate Exchange 2016 to 2019
- Export Exchange mailbox to PST
- Export Exchange 2010 mailbox to PST
- Export Exchange 2007 mailbox to PST
- Export public folder to pst