Data Centers in LAX - Los Angeles
This carrier-neutral facility features conditioned raised-floor high-density capable data center space strategically located with direct layer 2 transport connectivity services to both own downtown Los Angeles facility (530 W. 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90014) as well as to other well- known facilities in the heart of downtown, including the landmark One Wilshire facility. This state-of-the-art and SSAE 16 Type 1 audited facility features redundant power delivery (power feeds, UPS systems, and generators), along with automated and manually monitored environmental controls that actively assess and regulate the cooling and conditioning of the data center space. Building power is drawn from two substations, one of which is on a preferred service grid. This preferred service grid of the Los Angeles DWP only provides service to one other building. A second power grid provides the facility with redundancy..
DC (LAX - Los Angeles)
- GTT - Transit - 4 x 10Gbps
- PCCW/BTN - Transit - 1 x 10Gbps
- ChinaUnicom - Transit - 1 x 10Gbps
- Cogent Communications - Transit - 2 x 10Gbps
- Telia - Transit - 2 x 10Gbps
- China Telecom - Transit - 1 x 10Gbps - ONLINE NOW
- Zayo - Transit - 6 x 10Gbps
- Equinix Exchange - Peering - 1 x 10Gbps
- Any2Exchange - Peering - 2 x 10Gbps
- China Mobile - Transit - 1 x 10Gbps
- HiNet Taiwan - Peering - 1 x 10GbpsGoogle Direct - Peering - 2x 10Gbps
- Plus hundreds of additional network peers
For more information about our datacenters, please don’t hesitate to contact a HostSailor.com customer service representative.