Our Netherlands based Windows virtual private servers (VPS) offer fully managed, and secure business websites environments. The RedHat supported KVM virtualization technology supports Windows, allowing maximum flexibility for developers. KVM is renowned for offering superior isolation, and better performance than other virtualization options. This makes KVM the ideal choice for projects that require dedicated resources, and robust control.
HostSailor offers KVM virtualization solutions at highly competitive prices, backed up 24/7 support. This means that our clients can focus on running and managing their web presence instead of worrying about uptime and skyrocketing costs.
|Kernel||Using Node's kernel||Dedicated Kernel||Dedicated Kernel|
|CPU load||Handles light tasks||Handles intensive tasks||Handles light tasks|
|ISO||Can't load ISO||Can't load ISO||Can load ISO|
|Virtualization||OS level virtualization||Para virtualized platform||Fully virtualized platform|
VPS Hosting Addons
- Cpanel / WHM
$14 for VPS Servers.
- ISPmanager 5 control panel
ISPmanager business $12
ISPmanager lite $4
Softaculous VPS License $1.50
CloudLinux license $11
- Extra Bandwidth
Additional BW addon $1.25 per 512GB
Additional BW addon $2.5 per 1TB
- DDoS Protection
1 Gbps DDoS protection (NL ONLY) $4
10 Gbps DDoS protection (NL ONLY) $20
20 Gbps DDoS protection (NL ONLY) $40
One-time Setup fee $15
20 Gbps DDoS protection by default for Romania location
Webuzo VPS License $2.5
VMmanager license $8.5
- Direct Admin
Direct Admin License $17
- Extra IP
Additional IPv4 $2
Additional IPv6 is free
KVM Windows VPS
It can be confusing picking out the level of hosting you need for your website. At HostSailor, we work to dispel that uncertainty in clients right at the beginning, by helping them understand the nuances of the different KVM VPS options we offer for Windows.
Basically, our KVM VPS for Windows lets you enjoy the benefits of dedicated resources, which while still sharing the server itself with other users. The first brings security and stability for your website, while the latter ensures that costs are kept low. Our highly affordable VPS packages are designed to adapt based on your changing needs, and to prove a worthy upgrade from shared hosting option that was holding you back. Our support team works diligently to ensure that you face minimal issues when making use of package features.
VPS hosting allows dependable performance, and efficient resource management, which brings the freedom to leverage your package in a variety of ways in the day-to-day. Where the more economical shared hosting situation would hamstring you in a number of ways, VPS acts as a highly appealing middle ground between that and dedicated server hosting, which means you get the best of both worlds, and at a price you can easily afford and justify.
Managed VPS and Unmanaged VPS for Windows
Unmanaged VPS hosting is more economical, and opens up plenty of avenues for development experience. It also imposes more responsibility though, and there a managed VPS starts looking like a much better option to go with. With this option, you get to avail 24-hour management including constant assistance from our support team. Of course, the right choice is ultimately based on what your specific needs are.
Benefits of getting Managed VPS from HostSailor
- Control Panel: We offer use of an intuitive control panel, which lets you view and understand information in graphical interface. You can also use this to ease website hosting activities, which in turn is helped along by our dedicated support crew.
- Higher Central Processing Strength and Memory Capacity: If you see your traffic rising rapidly, then high server memory capacity is hardly an inessential. Hostsailor’s Managed VPS Hosting solutions for Windows all come with significantly boosted RAM specifications, which easily overshadow what even the best shared hosting solution could give you.
- Multiple Gbps speeds and Pure SSD: Using Enterprise SSDs and multiple caching devices, as well as multiple Gbps setups employed in communication, we are among the best I/O capability providers in the market right now. Slow speeds will never be an issue after signing with us.
- Enterprise Virtualization: With KVM in the mix, you get access to real platform hardware virtualization. That translates to boosted reliability, scalability, and customizability. Take over completely when it comes to your OS, virtual machine, and kernel.
- Higher Site Reliability: With highly reputed dedicated server IPs and customizable rDNS, you get to enjoy higher website reliability, which is certainly helped by the constant availability of dedicated RAM, CPU, and disk resources.