- Child pornography
- Bestiality and Zoophilia pornographies
- Excessive violence (including threats and harassment)
- Hate speech
- Unfair or deceptive under consumer protection laws
- In violation of a person’s privacy
- A risk to a person’s safety or health (including the general public)
- Exposes trade secrets
- Copyright infringement
- Promotes illegal activity
- Is otherwise malicious or fraudulent
This includes any email, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of transmission that relies on Internet service provided by HostSailor.
- Your intended recipients have given their permission via opt-in procedure
- Your procedures for soliciting consent are reasonable
- You have evidence of the recipient’s consent, and can produce this evidence
- The body of the email must describe how the email address was obtained
- You have procedures in place that make it possible for recipients to opt out of the email or otherwise revoke their consent
- You have means to track complaints
- You must not obscure the source of your email in any manner
- You otherwise comply with CAN SPAM Act and other applicable laws
Users may not use a third-party email service that is in violation of these procedures. HostSailor reserves the right to test your compliance with these requirements.
We block email ports on our VPS services such as port 25 to protect the users from spam. You must use spam filter device to send email by overriding the blocker. You may visit Our Knowledgebase to know how to use our spam filter device. In addition, our technical support is available to you while setting the email spam filter device for the smooth email transmission.
We do have some restrictions set for the outgoing emails as described below:
- Maximum Recipients Per Sender / 30 Minutes (Outbound Only): 200
- Maximum Connections Per IP Address / 30 Minutes: 50
You may not send any unsolicited email to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.
Material Protected by Copyright
User agrees not to publish or otherwise copy any work protected under copyright law unless:
- You have been expressly authorized by the owner of the work
- You are otherwise permitted by law to copy the work
If you are found to be in violation of this requirement, HostSailor reserves the right to terminate your service.
Please contact HostSailor if you believe that your copyright is being infringed by a person using the HostSailor network. Please provide reasonable information, including identification of the copyrighted work, contact information, and other details.
All users must have current information on file with their domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the HostSailor network.
HostSailor is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the HostSailor network.
User agrees not to engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
Newsgroup, Chat Forums, Other Networks
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group, or other forum in which you participate.